If you are a candidate actively looking for job opportunity as ‘Web Developer’ please send your detailed profile to [email protected]
Suitable candidates will be considered for a job opportunity with a well reputed College based in Abu Dhabi , UAE.
Any Nationality Minimum 3 years of professional experience from any country Visa will be provided.
The candidate must be locally available in UAE , salary details will be discussed during the interview.
Summary of the major Roles & Responsibilities:
· Assist in the development of all the SharePoint sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation
· Assist in the enhancement, maintenance and updates of the existing Educational Technology Services (ETS) systems
· Assist in the availing of many e-services through the College portal
· Support the digital transformation process
· Support the building of all the college reports using Power BI
· Support the automation of all the college forms and letters
· Support the end user training on Educational Technology Services (ETS) systems
· Assist in Educational Technology Services (ETS) project outcomes testing process
· Support the knowledge transferring between all Educational Technology Services members
· Provide support to identify educational technologies that can align syllabi with international accreditation
· Support the contribution to the College Corporate Strategic Plan (CSP) across all strategic projects related to Educational Technology Services (ETS) unit
· Minimum Diploma in the subject field
· Bachelors in Computer Science will be preferred
3 years in a similar job role.
Major Knowledge and Skill requirements
· Well versed in SharePoint and .Net
· Proven experience and expertise in web development
· Expertise and hands on experience using Microsoft technologies such as SharePoint, PowerApps, Info Path, Flow and Power BI