Emirates College of Technology, a leading higher education institution in Abu Dhabi, invites applications for the following faculty positions:
Assistant/Associate/Full Professor in Business Administration (Management, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Logistics and Supply Change Management and Industrial Management).
For all positions, a doctoral degree is required, and a minimum of three years’ teaching experience in higher education is expected. English is the medium of instruction for all programs.
General duties and responsibilities:
- Preparation of course material; such as handouts, presentations, workshops, case studies, and so on.
- Perform community services.
- Provide Student academic advising.
- Supervise student’s research.
- Perform academic-related administrative activities.
- Participate in enhancing business and industry interactions.
- Maximize the learning opportunities for each student.
- Provide students with a syllabus via Moodle, the College’s Learning Management System (LMS).
- Teach classes according to an approved course syllabus.
- Become thoroughly familiar with all college policies and procedures and comply with all college policies and procedures.
- Deliver various lectures, seminars, practical classes, workshops, student field excursions, and studio sessions in line with the best academic practices
- Experience 2-5 Years
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!